Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Things That Make Me Go Argh!!!!!

So today as I am going to work. I noticed to msyelf, every day I'm able to see something that just really annoys me that people do. And almost every day I seem to see it. So I've decided today to describe 7 things that people that really drive me nuts.
1. The Cell Phone Music Players. You know it's bad enough I have to hear your conversations, and I don't want to. Now I have to hear whatever crap you like to listen to, and it always seems to be rap. Seriously, have some consideration for the other people on the train.

2. The People Who Can't Walk Up or Down Escalators. Really I don't understand how you can have nobody in front of you, yet you just stand there. Worse yet, people who stand there and won't give you the option to walk by them. I know the stairs move, but that doesn't mean you don't have to. Work those legs, get some exercise, believe me it will not kill you.
3. The Handicap Door Users. Really, you're not handicapped nor do you have a hand truck or stroller. Why do you have to push that button rather then using the rotating doors? Seriously, you will not break anything pushing a door.

4. The Quick Umbrella Users. I really hate it when you get off the train and you're still underground, and right at the bottom of the steps someone has to open their umbrella."Oh sorry you missed taking out my eye by a few inches." It will not hurt you to get a little wet.
5. The Smokers. Keeping with the same tune as number 4, people who light up their smokes as soon as they get off the train. Are you that excited to give yourself cancer?

6. Non Flushers. So what you don't remember to flush at home? Why do guys not flush public toilets, that's nasty.

7. Screaming Conversation. Nothing is more annoying then being on a train when two people, who are sitting right next to each other, and have to scream their whole conversation like the other person is across the world.


2 comments:

  1. I never walk up escalators and I always push the assisted door button :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Then you make me go argh!!! haha.

    ReplyDelete